Glendoon Patchwork Cottage is on Facebook !!
Glendoon Patchwork Cottage - Patchwork & Quilting Supplies, Embriodery, Wool and Haberdashery
RSS

Recent Posts

Hello From East Maitland
End of sale!
A New Year Begins
As Christmas approaches get festive!
Check out these Fabrics !!
powered by

My Blog

Glendoon Patchwork Cottage is on Facebook !!

Hello followers, new and old :) We are on Facebook, some of you may already have liked our page, for others come over and take a look. I post projects, sales and products. I do all this via my daughter, as I myself are "in my 60's" and have a limited computer/technology ability "wink wink". I am soon to learn the business of websites and social media. Until then I speak through my 35 yr old daughter, a nurse and mother of two little ones. I have another daughter locally, mother of 4 & owner of online store www.polkadotcreative.com.au and a son who has 3 of his own living in QLD. A total of 9 grandchildren. All a delight and all very loved :)
Just now I am at my eldest daughters home while my husband mows her lawns and I enjoy the children in the afternoon warmth. A lovely past time I am very grateful for as we only moved to the Hunter 18 motnhs ago. We were in Parkes NSW. We moved for my husbands work commitments and a sea change, I was still unsure of my destiny until we stumbled over Glendoon Cottage for sale.... the rest is history and I am living my dream! Daily interaction with others that love to patchwork, fabrics surrounding me and close to my family. Hope you all enjoy your weekend!!

9 Comments to Glendoon Patchwork Cottage is on Facebook !!:

Comments RSS
clone rolex on Thursday, 13 November 2014 4:15 PM
Howdy You some kind of skilled Great message Are you able to tell me tips on how to subscribe your blog
Reply to comment

Facebook Desktop on Tuesday, 2 December 2014 3:42 PM
Incredible bit of keeping in touch with, I truly preferred the way you highlighted some truly vital and critical focuses. Much appreciated so much, I admire your work.
Reply to comment

Shannon Parkin on Thursday, 19 March 2015 8:03 PM
I'm so happy to see that your making things happen. But to share a life story I'm about to graduated school after what feels like a million years. My dream of helping people and making a difference in people's lives.
Reply to comment

breitling sale on Friday, 17 April 2015 7:11 PM
It's primary features really are a 45-hour energy book, twenty-eight, eight hundred alternations each hour, "1, 000 Several hours Control" as well as a good security alarm.
Reply to comment

Cheap Fake Handbags on Monday, 6 June 2016 6:29 PM
The group activities include patchwork, tapestry and embroidery.
Reply to comment

android development on Wednesday, 10 August 2016 11:15 PM
Your blog is outstanding; the issue is something that not a lot of people are talking intelligently about it. I’m really happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.
Reply to comment

http://www.getoakleysunglasses.co.uk on Monday, 12 September 2016 7:20 PM
He were able to amalgamate the two and his cachet like a artisan was apprenticed aloft because of these factors at http://www.getoakleysunglasses.co.uk and their amore for design.
Reply to comment